Wednesday, December 01, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

Crazy! It has been almost 2 years since I blogged last. I gave up after I lost access to the email address my account was under. I had been so frustrated after countless, failed attempts to log in. Now after all of this time I decide to give it one more try - and it works!

The question is whether I can make the time to blog or not. The kids would love it - they get so excited to see the pictures and read about themselves. I would love it - preserving the memories and pictures. Time will tell.

It cracks me up that my last caption says something about me being busy, but that I should have Christmas pictures posted soon. Funny! Maybe I can get Christmas 2010 pictures up instead. Now if only I can remember how...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!! Though you'd probably say the same about mine. Zane is down to one trimester of scholl plus one year, and his life will begin in the "real" world. He's looking into youth ministry and may attend Grace Bible college. Patrick will soon be a black-belt in Tae Kwon Do and has aspirations of great things, possibly in the computer/technology world. Both are much taller than I am! Your youngest doesn't look so small in pictures, but her siblings are probably all tall!! She and Aunt Stephanie will get along well as they will see eye-to-eye! May God continue to bless your family! --Susan Thomasson

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home