Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys!



I don't think a day has gone by this summer without some sort of creature becoming captive to one or more of our boys - especially Caleb. He seems to continually have some sort of frog or snake in tow. He was telling me the other day that "garter snakes don't bite that hard" Well, I personally don't care to find out how hard they bite and I sure wish he would be a bit more careful! I guess he is learning from experience.

Isn't he cute?!?
Caleb learned pretty quick that it was a lot of fun to scare Mommy, and so I have had to be a bit firm on my new rule: If it is alive - it stays outside! With one exception: creepy little things for our big oscar fish are OK as long as you don't drop them on the floor!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home