Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Applesauce Making - in a blizzard?

Here are a couple pictures from our October applesauce making adventure. My sister Stephanie (with her foster-daughter), and my sister-in-law Angie (with her two boys) came over early to start the process which did not end for me until after mid-night. Yikes! I think the seven kids may have had something to do with our productivity.


Anyway, it ended up being a lot of fun. Working with other women is always more fun than going solo! The snow was unbelievable...it truly looked like a blizzard outside most of the day. Personally I was glad to see it all melt away in the next couple of days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OH, I miss snow, I miss cold weather... The weather here doesnt change! Nice picture.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home